Monday, March 7, 2011

Launching of lassi Yogurt with boba pearls by Swoosh at Trinoma Friday March 11, 2011, 3pm

I have recently been invited to attend Swoosh's launching of its Lassi Yogurt with boba pearls at Trinoma this Friday March 11, 2011, 3pm.



I enjoy yogurts very much. Yogurt is something that is always part of the grocery list. I also enjoy yogurt drinks especially the one I tried at the San Lorenzo Sunday Market. So when I heard Lassi Yogurt drink I became curious what it is? Well, when I hear Lassi the only thing that pops in my head is the dog. Haven't really seen the show but I remembered my mom naming one of our dogs Lassie. Later, I found out it really came from a show. Anyway, Lassie is still one letter more than lassi.

So what is a Lassi Yogurt Drink?

According to http://www.cuisinecuisine.com/Lassi.htm, "Besides Indian tea known as "Chai", Lassi is the most popular drink of the people of India. Lassi is made in two ways either sweet or salty. On a hot sunny day it is only natural to quench one's thirst with a tall glass of Lassi."

From the aforementioned site you can also see different recipes on how to make sweet lassi, salty lassi, mango lassi and pineapple lassi. In making both sweet and salty lassi, the three most common ingredients is of course yogurt, ice cubes, and a pinch of salt.

Since its summer already, a lassi yogurt drink can be a perfect and healthy drink to quench your thirst.

Coming this Friday, March 11, 2011, Swoosh is inviting food bloggers to attend the launching of its Lassi Yogurt with boba pearls at Trinoma this Friday March 11, 2011, 3pm.

As of this post, there are limited slots still available for bloggers. So if your a food blogger whether new or experienced you can be invited to go. To reserve your slot, just follow simple steps:

a. follow me in my blog www.iaadamlim.blogspot.com
b. like me at facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Iaadamlim/146062788769185
c. follow me in twitter ia_adam_lim
d. send an e-mail message together with your contact details e.g. landline number,cp number to my gmail address ia.adam.lim@gmail.com.

Hope to see you at the event...

8 comments:

  1. Hi iaadamlim,

    thanks for telling me about this via Jomar's forum! i can't go to this event because of a prior commitment, but i'll definitely subscribe and try to attend future gatherings.

    Thanks and see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks !
    i wasn't able to get your real name:(
    is it really okay to join your event for newbies and "any-events-blogger" like me? thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i already followed u on twitter...and on fb..juz emailed u a while ago..hope to receive a reply from u thnx!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Janese, nicholettes and stuckwith3,

    So far the slots are closed. Hopefully, you can register for the next event!

    Hope to see you in our next bloggers' event!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ia, Daryll here.
    I added your site to my exchange links page....
    http://deiville.blogspot.com/p/x-links-badges.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sis, can send me via SMS your complete shipping address
    You won my promo! =)

    http://foodamn.blogspot.com/2011/03/winner-dr-pearl-coolers-chantilly-shake.html

    ReplyDelete