Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Things I Love About Dezaato Pan: A Review


I only have good things to say about Dezaato Pan. Hence the title "Things I Love About Dezaato Pan". I have only been to one Dezaato Pan and that is the one located along Banawe corner Alcaraz Street, Quezon City. There's another one in Tomas Morato corner Roces but I only see it when I pass by. I've never been inside that store.


Anyway, there are several reasons why I love this particular branch of Dezaato Pan. Here are my top 10 reasons.


1. 20% Discount on breads after 7pm
2. Free Wi-fi

3. Yummy pasta dishes

4. Delicious gelato ice cream which you can taste for free

5. Quiet ambiance which makes it a perfect work recluse
6. Spacious restaurant


7. varied selection of cakes, coffee and tea


8. its just a minute away walk for me

9. It's open very early (8:00 am) and it closes really late (10:00 pm) and sometimes even later as long as there are guests

10. the staff are really friendly and nice

As a consumer, I can say that I get more value for my money when I come here. First, I can hang around with my laptop and spend the day browsing the internet while drinking one of the signature drinks of Dezaato Pan and ordering one of the sumptuous breads of Dezaato Pan. I can spend less than P200 and not get pressured to leave your spot because there are just too many people glaring at you because they need your space to plug their computers. You don't have to worry about that because there's a lot of space for other people to do that. Also, you are not short-handed about your order because the serving is adequate and fair for its price. I actually stayed at Dezaato Pan for five hours one time just to pass time and paid P250 for a meal which I wasn't able to finish because the pasta I ordered was too rich and creamy I felt full after eating half of it.

So as long as Dezaato Pan stays to be this homey, quiet and spacious place for me, it will remain as my favorite hang-out spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment