Thursday, March 3, 2011

Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga Experience at Shui Hilot Spa with Toinette Villajin thanks to CASHCASHPinoy

Early one Sunday morning I went to Shui Hilot Spa to use my Cashcashpinoy purchases of Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga practice under yoga practitioner/instructor Ms. Toinette Villajin. My cousins, my sibling and I arrived at Shui Hilot Spa at 7:00 am. The Yoga started on time but since we do not have yoga mats we did our practice on a banig.

Yoga Instructor Toinette Villajin was trained in US

I was with 3 "yoga virgins" and I hoped that my companions will enjoy their first yoga practice. As we declared our intention for that day and received our yoga practice at the back of my mind I was wondering how my companions reacted to their first yoga practice. The answer to my question was a big "Yes" and I have to give credit to Ms. Toinette Villajin for making it such a wonderful bonding experience for us.

Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga every Sunday at Shui Hilot Healing Spa

This is the first time I sweat like a pig after yoga. I felt so stretched after my core strength vinyasa yoga and I wished a bought more Cashcashpinoy deals. Fortunately, the same deal is offered currently by www.dealspot.ph. There is still about less than a week before the deal expires and I hope you take advantage of this. It's really a money saver. As you know this blog is about consumerism and I promote anything that serves consumers value for their money and top quality service. I consider a Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga class as one of the best exercises you can get for such a very low price from one of the up and coming yoga instructor, Ms. Toinette Villajin. Just to give you an idea, the original price of Ms. Toinette Villajin's class is P550 but if you're one of the lucky ones to take advantage of the online deals, her yoga class can cost for just P100. That's about 82% savings.


There is of course points to consider when buying this deal from www.dealspot.com. Please note these details were copied directly from the online deals' website.
  • Reservation is strictly required. For reservation kindly text 0922 826 3816
  • Class Schedule are as follows:
  • --Tuesday & Thursday:
    * Shui Hilot Healing Spa, Dela Rosa Street, cor. Perea Street, Makati
    7:00-8:00 AM; 8:30-9:30 AM

    * White Plains , Quezon City
    7:00-8:00 PM
  • --Sunday
    *Shui Hilot Healing Spa, Dela Rosa Street, cor. Perea Street, Makati
    7:00-8:00 AM
  • Not valid with other offers.
  • See the rules that apply to all deals.
  • E-vouchers are transferable provided an endorsement letter must be given.
  • No cash back for any unused vouchers.
Hope to see you guys in the next core strength vinyasa yoga class!


Till the next blog post...

* Photos were taken from my own collection and some from the Toinette Villajin's Facebook Page "Yoga with Toinette".

No comments:

Post a Comment