Friday, January 7, 2011

PSI Basic Unforgettable Moments in 2010 - Photo Album

Keeping your eyes on the ball

Together With My Essence

I attended an Interactive Coffee Seminar

In the process I met my PSI 238 Batchmates

and graduated as PSI Basic Batch 238

It was a momentous PSI Batch 238 Graduation

So I invited my loved ones for PSI Basic 239

where I got to learn more from the Loving PSI Board Members

The most important graduate for me was in PSI Batch 240

Most Memorable Sharing was During Batch 240 Graduation

In my PSI journey I have found new Friendships

Cheered for PSI Graduates

and became Proud of Graduates of PSI Basic Leadership Success Seminar

I also learned that my relationships are important because of my PSI Family and Friends

and most of all my Buddies for Life

I never knew that I can still find Life-long friendships

and that the I will continue to have a Growing Family of people who loves me

Now I am braver to Create Opportunities

and to Achieve my Goals

The Road Ahead may be long and arduous

But I'm excited to start it with
The New Me

PSI Basic Leadership Success Seminar
Batch 241: January 27-30, 2011
Venue: Soliman Corporate Center, 2182 Chino Roces Ave., Makati City
Early bird: 10% discount until Jan. 21

For details pls. contact Camille at 0917-7231976; 0918-5785981 or 975-9760 and 621-6132

No comments:

Post a Comment