Friday, July 30, 2010

Someday Syndrome by US Congressman Ed Foreman and Paypal problems

I am posting this video because its a reminder for me to research for more information about Paypal issues. I am stuck with the Someday Syndrome US Congressman Ed Foreman is talking about. I heard about Congressman Foreman from Mr. Jack Canfield's Success Principles when he quoted him with the statement below:

"Winners are those people who make a habit of doing the things losers are uncomfortable doing. – Former US Congressman Ed Foreman"

So I researched this man who made such a powerful statement and the first hit after his name is this video of the Someday Syndrome. Kewego generously shares the video to bloggers.

Someday Syndrome by Ed Foreman - kewego
http://www.edforeman.com The Someday Syndrome by former US Congressman and speaking legend Ed Foreman. This syndrome can be avoided if you take time to be happy here and now.


So how is this related to Paypal? A lot of the issues, mostly unpleasant ones, I heard from Paypal users include having their money stuck or their account frozen at a long period of time because they took a long time to respond to Paypal or at least pester Paypal for updates about their issues. In short, they procrastinate. According to Wikepedia, "Procrastination refers to the counterproductive deferment of actions or tasks to a later time."

Retrieved from (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procrastination)

They're thinking I'm too busy, there are more important things I have to do, I'll do it over the weekends, there's nothing to worry my money is just in Paypal its not like they can get it from me and so on and so forth.

The procrastination has resulted to inaction for weeks and then months and the next thing you know your money has been in Paypal for years. You can't remember when exactly your account was given a limited access status.

My action for today is to do my research so I can posts more articles tomorrow on better ways to handle these Paypal account issues.

As Jack Canfield said E + R = O. Events + Respones = Outcomes. The events in our life are already given. If if were a mathematical problem then it can be said that 2 + 2 = 4. If you want to have 5 as a sum, you cannot change the events. That's already a given as a 2. What you can change are your responses. Therefore if you want to make a 5, you just have to give out a 3. That's something you can control.

I bid adieu for now and see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment