Sunday, September 25, 2011

Revlon Professional Philippines 2011 Make-Over Results

Amazing what a hair make-over can do to boost your self-esteem and make you feel like a queen (for a day at least). 
(Photo courtesy of Revlon Professionals Facebook Page/Photo taken by Magic Liwanag. Check out his website www.magicliwanag.com) 
This is my favorite Revlon Professionals photo. Special thanks to one of the upcoming professional photographers in the country, Mr. Denise Viña)


What could be better than an action shot. Revlon Professioanals CEO Ms. Vicky Lim and I while talking about the favorite topic of the day "Taking Care of Your Hair - The Revlon Professional Way".


Do I normally smile while I get my hair done? No, not really but somebody was taking my picture while professional photographer, Denise Viña captured this Revlon Professional photo of mine. My favorite past time when I have to stay for long hours in the salon - watching a movie or listening to an audio book in my iPod.

Short bio about the phtographer: Denise Viña graduated culinary arts in 2009 at the De La Salle - College Of Saint Benilde. He worked as a Line Cook in 2 restaurants. Denise Viña started taking up Photography in the same school in 2010. Currently he specializes in Fashion photography, Photojournalism, Events, and food. 





Watch a short videoRevlon Professionals (Philippines) demonstrates how the Revlon Hair Spray can help you fix your hair any way you like it and not worry about tangled hair after. Plus it does not leave any sticky feeling on your hands. Revlon Professional Product Demonstration is brought to you by my hairstylist for the day and her model.





No comments:

Post a Comment