Monday, February 14, 2011

Show off Your Shape, Nestle Fitnesse 14-Day Program: A Chronicle

Early this year, I received a box of Nestle's Fitnesse Cereals. The first thing that popped in my head was "Does this program actually work?". With all the binging and pig-out-moments I had since November 2010 until early quarter of 2011 this year (gosh the party just never ends) I wonder if this 14-day Program of Nestle can actually help me.

Honestly early last year, I received the same box. But I didn't really pay attention then because my metabolism was high and it felt like fats weren't just produced by my body. But now that I'm almost turning thirty, I recently hear comments like "tumataba ka ata" or "your gaining cheeks". Well I wish somebody would say "your becoming more voluptuous everyday" but alas these blasted fats only find their way in my arms, hips and cheeks. I honestly think my cheeks are getting rounder.


So when I received my second box of Nestle's Fitnesse Cereals which is made of whole grain cereals, I really thought to myself, "what if I give this program a try?" The 14-day Fitness program may actually work but then if I really don't follow it religiously or do not have the discipline to follow through, I guess no program will actually work for. Thus, this box of whole grain cereals on my doorstep started my decision to chronicle my experience on following this 14-day Nestle Fitnesse Program.

My resolution:

1. I promise to tell the truth. I will be totally honest on writing what I ate. If I can't be honest to myself then how can I expect to be honest to other people, right?

2. I will document my meals by taking photos and then posting a brief description in my blog post.

3. I will weigh myself before, in the middle and after the 14-day Fitness program.

4. Lastly, I will do my water therapy together with my 14-day Fitness program. I swear by this water therapy not just for curbing one's appetite but also as a cleansing diet.


In my quest to do this 14-day fitness program, I seek the help of my spouse, Nestle and oh dear God. From my spouse, he promised to give emotional support. From Nestle they sent me three more boxes of Nestle Fitnesse Cereals which extends my supply for 9 more days. And the rest is up to me and my dear oh great God!

Till the next blog post...

No comments:

Post a Comment